Plume Nourish & Define Brow Pomade
AVAILABILITY : In Stock
Truth + Beauty
Set your gaze to greatness with brows that make a statement! Promote the growth of your brows while adding definition and color to your best feature. 100% natural, vegan, cruelty-free, smudge-proof shades.
Ashy Daybreak - A rich, ashy taupe shade perfect for blondes or lighter brunette hair.
Autumn Sunset - A light, golden hue perfect for blondes, golden blondes, and light brown hair.
Chestnut Decadence - A beautiful, neutral, medium brown shade - just the shade for the full spectrum of brunettes.
Cinnamon Cashmere - A rich chocolate brown, with slightly warmer undertones for those deep brunettes or rich auburn hair colors.
Endless Midnight - A neutral, soft black shade for ladies with jet black hair or dark brown and looking for drama.
Plume’s100% natural, long-wearing formula has a three-part effect on the appearance of your brows:
1. Sculpt - Pigment-rich formula that provides professional level results for flawless shape and definition
2. Fill - Active ingredients from our award-winning serum promote brow fullness and density
3. Nourish - Antioxidants and moisture-rich nutrients condition the skin and hair along the brows
Isoamyl Laurate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Silica, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Oryza Sativa Cera (Rice Bran Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax), Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Berry Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Tocopheryl Acetate, Coleus Forskohlii Root Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauric Acid, Arginine, Cystine
CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow)
CI 77491 (Iron Oxide Red)
CI 77499 (Iron Oxide Black)
Hints + Tips
Plume Nourish & Define Brow Pomade is best applied with the Plume angled brow brush.
Dip: To ensure even application, dip brush into the pot and swipe against skin or inside of cap to remove excess.
Apply: Apply to brows with the angled brow brush - a little goes a long way.
Blend: After applying color, use the spooley end to blend the color into brows.
1. Shape your brows - find the ideal start of your brows by placing a brush along the side of your nose.
2. Angle the brush from the outside of your nose to the outer corner of your eye to find where the your brows should naturally end.
3. The highest point of the arch should line up with the outside edge of the iris.