TRUTH | Most mass marketed soaps are loaded with preservatives and chemicals and strip the skin of its own moisture. This natural, vegan, cruelty-free soap is infused with organic ingredients, including activated charcoal, and will not strip the skin.
BEAUTY | Achieve radiant and polished skin with this gentle everyday exfoliator. Effectively extracts, detoxifies, and purifies the skin. Safe to use daily, from head-to-toe. Excellent for blemish-prone and impurity laden skin. Free from sulfates, parabens, phthalates, harsh irritants and synthetic fragrances and dyes. Non-toxic.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Bentonite clay, shea butter, kelp, cocoa butter, and charcoal make up this detoxifying soap. Designed to extract and purify the skin, our Detox Bar Soap will also help the body get rid of toxins, harmful pollutants, and heavy metals. The product is gluten & cruelty-free with packaging made from recycled paper. Available in two sizes; perfect to take on-the-go. Reap the benefits of luxury, handmade soap, no matter where your travels take you.
ESTELA'S PURE TRUTH
“Detox Bar smells amazing and is one our hero soaps. I love to use this soap for a scalp detox, yes you can wash your hair with it! Minty fresh and invigorating!” Head to our Deodorant Detox blog and check out our IGTV on our soap line!
Use on face and body, working up a light lather. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Can also act as a cleanser for your makeup brushes. For those making the switch to natural deodorant, you might encounter a smell in the beginning. To reduce the smell of your deodorant detox, we strongly suggest our Detox Bar Soap. It literally boosts the ability of your natural deodorant by helping the body extract toxins. No detox is complete without our Detox Bar Soap.
- Clay has been used to prevent and heal physical ailments for thousands of years. Formed from ancient volcanic ash, Bentonite Clay contains rich minerals that not only soothe and protect the skin but also rid the body of heavy metals, pathogens, chemicals, radiation exposure and toxins. When applied topically, the clay functions as a magnet. Now, imagine the toxins are little bits of metal. Once they become paired, the highly adsorptive substance attracts positively charged particles (toxins), attaching themselves to these toxins and removes them from within the body.
- Shea Butter contains antioxidants, including vitamins A, E and F, which hydrate, nourish, moisturize, and restore skin. This ingredient is found in nature and will not strip the skin of its moisture. Say goodbye to that dry, itchy feeling left by most mass marketed soaps. Its anti-inflammatory properties ease eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn.
- Of all the seaweed species, kelp is the most nutrient rich. The antioxidants found in Kelp protect skin from free radicals, daily pollution, and UVA rays. It supports collagen formation while also acts as a firming, healing, and exfoliating agent. The kelp found in our Detox Soap Bar will help reduce redness and remove toxins found in pores, leaving you with softer and clearer skin.
- Avocado Oil is suitable for all skin types. It feels luxurious because it easily absorbs into the skin. The high contents of vitamin A, D and E will calm sensitive skin and rejuvenate damaged skin.
- The Essential Oils found in our Detox Bar Soap blend nicely. Hints of spearmint and peppermint provide wonderful aromatherapy properties, especially after a long day. The minty, fresh scent is invigorating, uplifting, and stimulating. The Detox Bar Soap is perfect for use after an intense workout to wash away sweat, soothe sore muscles, and re-energize the mind. Effective for acne-prone skin.
- Rosemary Extract is known to protect skin from sun damage and free radicals. Combined with the other natural, organic ingredients, rosemary extract cleans out dirt and other impurities found in clogged pores. It balances the skin's natural oils and refreshes for a more youthful glow.
- Saponified oils of sunflower*, coconut*, palm*, and safflower* (with retained glycerin); water; shea butter*; cocoa butter*; avocado oil*; sea kelp *; charcoal; bentonite clay; essential oils of spearmint, peppermint, tea tree, eucalyptus, and camphor; rosemary extract.
* Organic ingredients