Switch2Pure White Jade Sculpting Gua Sha
TRUTH | Step aside, jade roller. There's a new sculpting tool in town!
BEAUTY | Called the Eastern Facelift (you won't need botox after all!), Gua Sha is used in traditional Chinese medicine with numerous benefits, including sculpting and firming facial muscles; reduces wrinkles; smoothes the skin; improves dark under eye circles and puffiness around the eye (YES, please!); diminishes acne, rosacea and other facial skin conditions; reduces stress.
Gua Sha has been practiced in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, this Gua Sha tool was built to have a firming, lifting and sculpting effect on the skin. Instantly depuff undereye bags, chisel and sculpt cheekbones and improve the brightness of your skin.
Pure White Jade, sourced from China.
HINTS AND TIPS
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose to the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape to the ear. Gently massage the Gua Sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the Gua Sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
- Bring down the neck and collarbone to help with lymphatic drainage.
*Watch our IGTV for a video tutorial on how to sculpt your skin, jawline and neck with our White Jade Gua Sha.
**Read our blog for more details.
***Keep in the fridge and use during AM and PM skincare routines.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.