The Pure Truth / Because Eczema Isn’t Cute | Switch2Pure
Because Eczema Isn’t Cute | Switch2Pure
By Estela Cockrell
Because Eczema Isn’t Cute ( + two other valid reasons to make the switch)
We know, we know. You have enough to do already without totally disrupting your skin and home care routines. But here are three huge reasons you need to do it anyway—approximately.. right now:
- Your skin is like a big, thirsty sponge. As in, almost everything you put on it gets absorbed and can eventually be released into your bloodstream—up to 60 percent of lotions and serums just sink right in. You watch what you eat—shouldn’t it also matter what is getting absorbed from the outside too?
- You can’t find parabens in Paris—so why are they in Philly? The EU has banned 1,300 ingredients (parabens included) from personal care and home products. The U.S.? A paltry 11. Repeated, low-dose exposure to these chemicals can cause asthma and eczema—and even worse, cancer, hormone and cognitive disorders. None of which make your skin look better and definitely don't make your immune system feel better, that's for sure.
- The average newborn arrives with 287 chemicals in her umbilical cord blood(and you don’t need to be pregnant to care). Need we say more? Everyone should worry that this many toxins course through our veins with unknown effects—and mamas even more so.
The FDA may not ban formaldehyde from shampoo or phthalates from face wash—but we can (and we do). Now that you have your why, we have what you need to clean up your beauty routine.
If you have a child battling eczema, drop products that somewhat work and try out our TruKids Eczema Products listed below. These non-toxic products are what we like to call at S2P, the Eczema Essentials!
* For more fun days in the sun without settling for toxic chemicals in SPF's that irritate the skin, try our Trukid Sunny Days Eczema SPF!
* Add bubble baths back to the list of fun activities with the help of our TruKid Eczema Care Bubble Podz!
* Last but not least, an Eczema Therapy Cream to heal existing eczema on site!
(Click the underlined products to read more on these cruelty free, non-toxic, eczema safe items & get your safer switches going today!)
Fill out our online survey for a free custom skincare recommendation or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love helping people find their non-toxic, eczema friendly switches that are perfect for their skin type!