Switch2Pure Jade Relaxing Gua Sha
AVAILABILITY : In Stock
Truth + Beauty
TRUTH | Do you struggle with rosacea, dry skin, hormonal acne or psoriasis? While there are underlying issues for relieving those skin conditions, incorporating gua sha treatments in your AM and PM skincare routines can aid in reducing toxins by moving lymph and toning muscles and firming the skin. Talk about relaxation!
BEAUTY | Improve overall health, increase blood flow and stimulate the lymphatic system. Talk about glowing, radiant skin!
Called the Eastern Facelift (you won't need botox after all!), Gua Sha is traditional Chinese medicine that has the following effects when used:
- Sculpts and firms up those facial muscles and reduces sagging
- Smoothens the skin while getting rid of pesky wrinkles
- Improves dark circles and bags under the eyes (YES, please)
- Your complexion gets rosier and more radiant
- Helps clear up acne, rosacea, and other skin diseases on your face
- Helps with the appearance of cellulite
- Helps reduce stress and build up deep in the muscle
Gua sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, this jade gua sha tool was built to have a firming, lifting and relaxing effect on the skin.
HINTS AND TIPS
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
- Bring down the neck and collarbone to help with lymphatic drainage.
*Watch out IGTV for video tutorial.
*Read our blog for more instruction to get glowing.
**Keep in the fridge and use during AM and PM skincare routines.