Switch2Pure Jade Relaxing Gua Sha
AVAILABILITY : In Stock
Truth + Beauty
TRUTH | Do you struggle with rosacea, dry skin, hormonal acne or psoriasis? While there are underlying issues for relieving those skin conditions, incorporating gua sha treatments in your AM and PM skincare routines can aid in reducing toxins by moving lymph and toning muscles and firming the skin.
BEAUTY | Called the Eastern Facelift (you won't need botox after all!), Gua Sha is used in traditional Chinese medicine and offers numerous benefits. With our Jade Relaxing Gua Sha, you can sculpt and firm facial muscles; reduce wrinkles and give your skin a smoother appearance; improve dark under eye circles and puffiness around the eye (YES, please!); diminish acne and reduce stress.
Talk about glowing, radiant skin!
Gua Sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, gua sha is known to reduce toxins and promote skin elasticity. Our Jade Gua Sha facial tool was designed to have a firming, lifting and relaxing effect on the skin.
Natural Jade, sourced from China.
HINTS AND TIPS
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
- Bring down the neck and collarbone to help with lymphatic drainage.
*Watch our IGTV for a video tutorial on using our Jade Relaxing Gua Sha facial tool.
**Read our blog for more instruction to get glowing skin!
***Keep in the fridge and use during AM and PM skincare routines.