Switch2Pure Dual Sided Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller
AVAILABILITY : In Stock
Truth + Beauty
TRUTH | Rose Quartz is known as the "stone of the heart; a crystal of unconditional love." Ancient Egyptians believed this semi-precious stone has anti-aging benefits to cool, tighten and depuff the skin within seconds.
Talk. About. GLOW!!
BEAUTY | Improve blood circulation and uneven skin tone with Switch2Pure's Dual Sided Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller. This beauty tool maintains a youthful appearance due to its special properties that not only promote self-love but also increase cell turnover.
Switch2Pure's Dual Sided Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller releases toxins from the skin with continued use. Smooth fine lines, wrinkles and naturally contour the cheekbones and jawline. Use the larger roller for the neck, chin, jawline, cheeks and forehead while the smaller roller can release tension or stress, specifically around the lips. Don't neglect the area between the brows!
How to use:
- Start in the middle of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks.
- Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
- Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin.
Due to natural variations in stone, every crystal facial roller is unique in pattern and color ranging from a translucent wash of color to an opaquer pink.
HINTS + TIPS
Roll over masks, serums, oils, and creams to increase product absorption.
Store in the freezer overnight. Use cold in the AM to depuff the skin.
Salt is a powerful anti-bacterial substance and absorbs negative and unwanted energies.
1. Fill a plate with coarse Himalayan salt and gently place the crystal roller directly on top of the salt. It should be left on top for several hours or overnight.
2. The crystal roller should be wiped down with a dry or moist towelette -- only on the crystal parts -- to remove any remaining salt.
3. If you want to deep-clean the crystal roller, remove the heads and deep clean it that way as well. Try not to soak the roller in water and gently wash -- only on the crystal parts.
We also recommend lubricating the connector on both ends with olive oil for long-term care and to provide smooth rolling.
**Avoid cleaning with chemicals and harsh irritants.