The Pure Truth / Ashley - Founder of Au Naturale, On Her Holiday Look | Switch2Pure
Ashley - Founder of Au Naturale, On Her Holiday Look | Switch2Pure
By Ben van de Vusse
Ashley's 5 step process that will get you #glam for the Holidays!
1. Dance Tunes (I like George Michael and Beyonce)
1.5 Pour yourself a glass of wine and cheers to yourself in the mirror because you deserve it ;)
2. Plum Classic Smokey Eye: First I take Shiraz Creme Shadow from Au Naturale and color block my lid; adding the as an all over shadow. Then, I like taking an angle liner brush, dipping it in our Noir Creme Shadow and making an on pointe 1960s style cat eye!)
3. Structured Cheek: In the summer, bronzer in Golden Henna gives me a luminous finish,and in the winter it adds a healthy glow. Whatever the season or occasion, this is a key staple in my routine. Pink Champagne is my blusher of choice. I apply it on the apples of my cheek and in the evening, carry the color up to my temple for subtle, but defined color. I complete my cheek routine with Celestial Creme Highlighter. In a controlled fashion, I apply this just above where my blush sits to brighten my entire look!
4. Dewy Pout: This holiday season I love lining my lips with Au Naturale Elsa Luisa Liner, then applying the matching Lipstick in Elsa Luisa. To give my lips a touch of flare, I add Au Naturale Holiday Gloss in Opulence in the center of my bottom on top lip for an extra finish and dimension.
5. My Holiday look is always set with more subtle shimmer! I use the same Celestial Highlighter I used on my cheeks, but this time adding I a slight amount down the center of my forehead, bridge of my nose, and a little on the center of my chin; I blend this color for a dewy and luminous finish to complete my look! I carry that highlight to my decollate, zip up my dress, slip on my heels and head out with a smile :)