Hints + Tips + Alchemy / Team Switch's Must Haves + Faves
Team Switch's Must Haves + Faves
By Jeanie Pham
When it comes to custom recommendations for your skincare routine, we love breaking down each step and really sharing why these products are must-have #switches. We have something for everyone, for all skin types and age. Team Switch wanted to share our top favorites with our #Purists and why we love them!
There are so many great items at Switch2pure I don’t even know where to begin!!! Maybe I’ll start with an Item that I can’t live without and 100% recommend to everyone is the Fitglow Sea Toner! Why you might ask? Because it does it all! Most toners as you know help balance pH and prep skin to absorb your skincare for deeper penetration . Sea toner does that and more! It helps brighten skin, close pores, is vegan, sets makeup AND plumps the skin. This Sea Toning Mist does it all and your skin will thank you for it. With my combination of dry and oily skin this has been my biggest life saver.
2. Another fave item of mine is the UMA Brightening Mask! It’s a luxury item that gives you luxury results. It’s SPA grade ingredients leave your skin glowing getting rid of dark spots and pigmentation.
3. FITGLOW BEAUTY EYE C FIRM is another absolute favorite of mine! It is packed with antioxidants and hydration. This eye cream fights every area the eye need protection such aging, environmental protection for free radical damage, firms skins while improving the look of fine lines and most importantly for me it alleviates darkness under the eye and puffiness! What more could I ask for?
4. Now let’s talk make up! All make up at Switch2pure I LOVE, but if I was stranded on an island and someone asked me to pick one thing I’d say MASCARA DUH! I can’t live without my LASHFOOD EYELASH EXTENSIONS IN A BOTTLE! One side is your lash extension fibers in a bottles and the other is your lengthening and voluminous mascara. That means LONG lashes without the harmful chemicals and scary eyelash extensions. A safe way to create great lashes with stripping them of their strength.
1. ALEAVIA PREBIOTIC ACNE REPAIR DUO: I have suffered from acne for a few years now and have found that these to duo together help keep my completion clear healthy,radiant .both products contain Aloe Vera which is so calming for my complexion when I do experience hormonal break outs.
2. ECO MODERN ESSENTIALS C SERUM: I love using this products at night to help with any acne scarring or sun discoloration. Products contains so yummy benefits like Vitamin C serum filled with rich antioxidants and natural anti-aging ingredients like rosehip‚ milk thistle, and sea-buckthorn. In the morning my skin is hydrated and glowing .
3. FITGLOW BEAUTY CONCEALER: My go to product and life saver .I am a busy mom on the go and I love this concealer for under my eyes it contains caffeine which is going to instantly brighten eyes I also use it for blemish anything really . Products is medium to full coverage so a little goes a long way.
I just wanted to share a few of the products that I have been loving recently! Currently I would describe my skin as normal/oily and breakout prone. I have suffered from hormonal breakouts for a few years, and these product have dramatically changed not only the way my skin looks but also the way it feels.
1. Aleavia Prebiotic Acne Repair Kit Duo: What is so amazing about this product is that it’s a 2 in 1! The kit comes with the Purifying Facial Cleanse and the Clear Facial Mist The Purifying Facial Cleanser. This kits is effective on acne, rosacea, and psoriasis/aging skin. Aleavia Purifying Facial Cleanser feeds the “good” bacteria in your skin, which promotes new cell growth. The Aleavia Clear Facial Mist increases the effectiveness of the Aleavia Purifying Facial Cleanse by adding concentrated nutrients that deeply penetrate the skin and provide cellular support. One of the main ingredients in this duo is sea kelp, which neutralizes your pH and helps fights against the “bad” bacteria to keep your skin breakout free.
2. Avarelle Acne Treatment Patch Set: These patches are awesome for brightening and clearing your skin by absorbing excess oil, clearing current breakouts, and brightening past scars. Theses patches are packed with fruit extracts which contain natural salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is a lipophilic acid, which means it can deeply penetrate oily skin, resulting in a deep cleaning. It's also an anti-inflammatory which helps calm irritated, red, and inflamed acne.
3. Last, but definitely not least I have one of my top favorite products! The Suntegrity Impeccable Skin Matte SPF Moisturizer. The reason why this product has quickly become one of my top favorites is because it is a skincare and makeup product all in one! This tinted moisturizer gives your skin a beautiful dewy finish and has about a medium coverage, which is amazing for a tinted moisturizer! Another huge plus is that it also has SPF 30.
1. Custom Cocktail - I love this facial serum because I can customize it based on what my skin is needing. It really is a all in one serum! After incorporating my custom serum into my routine, I noticed how clearer my skin was getting and more hydrated it felt. Another reason why I love this is because I can create different cocktails for different needs throughout the year.
2. Vitamin C Toner - Um, HELLO GLOW! This is what comes to mind when I use this spritz. It aids in bringing back your natural glow and addresses hyper-pigmentation, while toning your skin. I don't go a day without spritzing this all over my face, I even uses it mid day for a light pick-me-up for my skin.
3. Saint Lipstick - This nourishing lippie is my current go-to for any look! They are very pigmented and keeps my lip hydrated while wearing. My go-to shade is Devil's Punch Bowl - the perfect mauve brown. A little tip I learn is to add a little touch of lip gloss to create the a nice hint of shine for a longer lasting wear.
What are your favorites? We love to hear from our Purists!
PEACE + LOVE + PURE