COVID-19 Pure Precautions Protocol
Re-launching a brick and mortar during this time is quite a rodeo! We are doing a “re-grand opening” if you will….for our flagship Texas location. We love a challenge, so we are taking our Wellery opening in Houston and the current climate into consideration and reimagining everything!
We have always had a strong online presence, but we are fortifying those virtual touch points through face-time skin consults, wellness questionnaires, nutritional counseling meetings over zoom, and making sure our Instagram and social engagement with our purists is seamless. We are always just a text, call, DM or email away. We want our purists to feel the comfort in knowing we are here by their side. We are also reworking our events lineup, so that our purists still have a sense of community, socially distant of course.
We also know there is no better time than now to put health and wellness at the forefront. We believe that inspires our purists and gives them hope for the future, us too. We will continue to provide organic and non-toxic facial and body services with our newly implemented COVID pure precautions protocol, including a 4 unit HEPA filtration system and an anti-viral essential oil blend on diffuser. We will also continue to ship our non-toxic performance skincare line around the country.
Switch2Pure has always been committed to providing a clean and safe environment for you to relax. During the COVID-19 crisis, we reinforced those steps and added additional measures. Cleanliness will continue to be a focus moving forward.
Among the steps we are taking, The Wellery will require:
- Disinfecting high touch point areas with hospital grade cleaner (Citris II) throughout the day
- Portable HEPA for smaller areas
- Estheticians will wear gloves, masks, and goggles/ face shields for every service
- Allowing extra time between appointments for additional disinfecting to meet all local, state and federal guidelines
- Daily employee health checks, including temperature checks. If one is experiencing sickness, we ask that they do not come in
- All machines, applicators, wands that will be in contact with any client will be single use or disinfected and sterilized
- Limiting in-store capacity to maintain social distancing
- Requiring all staff members to pass a Spa Sanitation and Illness Prevention course and performing a practical assessment to ensure they follow the strict guidelines we enforce, including proper hand washing
I am honored and proud at Switch2Pure that we are going above and beyond with our clients to make sure we are a source of comfort on their wellness journey. Some things change, but the sense of community and hope we provide our purists remains our #PUREPromise. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! We are here to help YOU and make YOUR Wellery experience the best it can be!